Oil and Gas Property Brokers
Selling Your Oil & Gas Properties:
AEA provides comprehensive brokerage services to the energy industry (only), including:
- Oil and gas property marketing advisory services.
- Broad-based engineering services.
- Unique asset packaging and presentations.
- Virtual and real data rooms.
- Management of both sealed-bid and negotiated sales.
- A huge data base of buyers and sellers.
Since 1996, AEA has contracted over 250 projects with a combined asset value of ~$1.0 billion in the U.S., Canada, and overseas. Why do many companies choose AEA? Because of these advantages:
(1) AEA can reach +4,000 companies weekly.
(2) +3,000 focused buyers advised of a sale – more competition is created.
(3) AEA’s technical teams are “exploitation experts” - we create value for your package.
(4) AEA provides an understandable presentation – in its data room or in the buyer’s office!
(5) Fees are less - we're "success-reward" oriented, not "front-end profit" oriented. Other broker
fees are shocking - especially their retainers. They make a profit before they start - it doesn't
matter if your assets sell. We minimize the "up-front" costs, and take the risk along with you.
AEA also provides the other advantages that you expect from an experienced broker: extensive negotiating skills, staff support, and value identification. AEA has sold individual packages with a value of up to $115MM, and groups of packages for various clients that exceed $350MM in value. No package is too large or small. Geographic location is not a limitation, however AEA does not market offshore properties.
Click on these important links:
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST WHY HIRE A BROKER? MAXIMIZING SALE VALUE
AEA can be contracted to find properties for you to buy. It's network of sellers is extensive. The client provides AEA with its purchase criteria (amount to spend, geographic location, operated or non-operated, etc.) and AEA presents properties that fit this criteria, and provides a weekly report of its contacts and progress.
CLICK THIS LINK FOR AN EXAMPLE CONTRACT FOR BUYING SERVICES----> BUY CONTRACT