OIL AND GAS PROPERTY BROKERS
American Energy Advisors, Inc. ("AEA") was founded in 1995 for the purpose of providing property acquisition and divestiture, reserve evaluation, and property exploitation services to the oil and gas industry. AEA has brokered or co-brokered properties with a value in excess of $925 Million since its inception.
The owner, Steve Lieberman, has more than 43 years of reservoir and operational experience in most of the basins in the continental United States. AEA works in alliance with highly experienced, contract petroleum engineers and geologists located in California, Colorado, Louisiana, Texas, and Wyoming. As a result AEA can usually provide "local expertise" and knowledge for most operating oil and gas basins in the continental United States.
AEA's SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Technical-based purchase and sale evaluations (call us before you buy or sell).
- Comprehensive Property Brokering (we sell your property for you, >4,000 buyers).
- Identification and Implementation of Property Exploitation Opportunities.
- Property Acquisition Sourcing (we find properties for you to purchase).
- Reserves & Property Valuations (Determine the market value of your property).
Engineer: consulting rates range $175/hr to $275/hr, depending on project and experience level.
Geologist: consulting rates range $125/hr to $175/hr.
Technician: consulting rates range $65/hr to $95/hr.
Travel (only) days are charged at a day rate of $1,000/day. Field supervision is charged at $1,800/day.
All expenses (travel, copy, postage, third party) are billed at cost.
PLEASE NOTE: In some cases retainers are required.
INTEREST AT 18%/YR. IS CHARGED ON ALL INVOICES NOT PAID
WITHIN 30 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE.